While many people do not always travel for Mother’s Day, there are still some Mothers that enjoy going to brunch or having afternoon tea. If you have not already planned a special getaway for Mother’s Day, why not consider a visit to one of the ten Distinctive Inns of New England? Strategically located from Chatham, Massachusetts to Camden, Maine, we are sure that one of our very special Inns will make Mother’s Day unforgetable! Here is a sneak peak of some of the things that you can enjoy:
· Windham Hill Inn has a fantastic Mother’s Day two nights Getaway Package with dinner and an option to have a butler-drawn bath!
· Captain’s House Inn is featuring its’ special English Afternoon Tea from 3 P.M. until 5 P.M. – Now what can be more motherly than this?
· Inn at Thorn Hill is having a special Mother’s Day Brunch from 10 A.M. until 2:00 P.M. at $28 per person.
· Gateways Inn is featuring a three-course Mother’s Day lunch from 12 noon until 5 P.M. at $30 per person.
· Deerfield Inn is having a Mother’s Day Brunch for the entire family from 11 A.M. until 2:30 P.M. The cost is $30 for adults, $14.00 for ages 6-12, and children under 5 eat for free!
If you are not traveling for Mother’s Day, but are looking for a special gift, why not consider purchasing a Gift Certificate for your Mom. She can then enjoy the day at home with the family and then sneak away for a pampering, romantic getaway with her special loved ones or friends.
Wishing everyone a special Mother’s Day!!
by Rebecca, Quantum Hospitality