If you follow Distinctive Inns of New England (DINE) on social media, you’ve been hearing all about the “Crafted in New England” campaign where DINE is giving away the grand prize this week. It’s big enough that we think we should cover it again in this week’s blog. Just in case you haven’t heard, DINE is offering up 12 New England romantic getaways to one lucky winner in Lord Hobo’s promotion. This doesn’t happen often, so it’s worth signing up! Here’s the catch: You must sign up between now and August 19th & (by midnight) when a new prize will be announced.
Click here to sign up to win the Grand Prize of a getaway to each of the 12 Distinctive Inns of New England. When you sign up on the link, you’ll be taken to a page that will explain all about Distinctive Inns of New England, then offer a box that will take you to the sign up page.
Just imagine 12 mini-getaways to New England inns. That’s one per month or put them together into an inn to inn larger itinerary. Last summer, we created a number of inn to inn itineraries, including a Berkshire mountains route, a Connecticut to the Cape route, a Marblehead to Maine itinerary, and a Northern New England itinerary. Whether you win the prize of 12 DINE getaways or not, these itineraries offer some great routes and plans for combining a wonderful romantic getaway with visiting a few of the DINE inns.
What might you experience if you were to win 12 great mini-getaways to DINE country? Just imagine!
- You could cavort in Camden at Camden Maine Stay Inn
- You could find love in Lower Waterford at Rabbit Hill Inn
- You could find balance in the Berkshires at Gateways Inn & Restaurant
- You could meditate in Marblehead at the Harbor Light Inn
- You could dine in Deerfield at the Deerfield Inn
- You could have a gastro-getaway in Grafton at the Grafton Inn
- You could chat in Chatham with the one you love at Captain’s House Inn
- You could worship one another in West Chesterfield at the Chesterfield Inn
- You might have a nice getaway in Niantic at the Inn at Harbor Hill Marina
- You could be near one another in Newport at the Cliffside Inn
- You could experience kindness in Kennebunkport at the Captain Jefferds Inn
- And you could honeymoon in Holderness at the Manor on Golden Pond
Put all those DINE experiences together and you have one fabulous year of getaways to DINE inns. Who says you must wait to win the prize? Why not get started putting together your year of DINE getaways on your own! Remember, each time you visit a new DINE inn, you’ll receive $50 in DINE bucks toward your stay at another new DINE inn. Simply visit any of the 12 Distinctive Inns of New England’s websites to start planning your stay.
In Connecticut: Inn at Harbor Hill Marina in Niantic
In Rhode Island: Cliffside Inn in Newport
Note: Artwork at the top of this blog provided by Rabbit Hill Inn.