When is the last time your hotel or vacation rental handed you $50 toward your next stay on your way out the door? The Distinctive Inns of New England (DINE) are betting that doesn’t happen very often. Yet, while other businesses are raising prices, DINE inns are rewarding visitor loyalty with a $5O reward certificate that can be used on your next 2+ night stay. It’s DINE’s way of saying thank-you to devoted customers while fighting “travelflation” price increases.
The ”DINE Dollars” program previewed several years ago but was put on hold during the pandemic due to travel restrictions for all New England states. With so much pent up demand for traveling once again now, DINE innkeepers felt it was time to resurrect this popular loyalty program. Thus, in appreciation for the dedication to our inns, DINE members want to resume this customer appreciation program by offering a monetary incentive to choose our inns starting May 1, 2022.
The $50 DINE Rewards Certificate is a great way to save while visiting more than one Distinctive Inns of New England property. When you visit any one of the DINE member inns, your innkeeper will give you a $50 DINE Loyalty Rewards Certificate which can be used at any of the other DINE properties (not valid at the inn which issued it) on your next visit. Be sure to save this certificate for your next getaway.
The program is simple. Simply stay for 2 or more nights at any of the DINE member inns and you will be given a $50 DINE Rewards Certificate at check-out. When it’s time to take your next getaway, call any of the other DINE inns (not including the one where you got the DINE dollar certificate) and make a reservation, mentioning the certificate when you book. The $50 reward will be taken off your final bill when you stay at the next inn. It’s just like receiving a $50 bill for DINE travel at the end of your stay!
We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention a few of the restrictions associated with the program.
- Your reservation using your $50 DINE Rewards Certificate must be booked directly with the inn; not through any other directory or third party booking site.
- Only one $50 DINE Reward Certificate may be used per stay; certificates may not be used at the same inn where it was obtained.
- The $50 DINE Reward Certificate is valid only on two-or-more night stays.
- Inn required minimum stays, black-out periods, and restrictions may apply and may vary between DINE inns. It’s a good idea to save your certificate for those quiet season getaways. Be sure to discuss the certificate with the innkeeper when booking to insure it will apply to your stay. Your reservation using the DINE Reward Certificate should be made via phone call, not online.
- The certificate cannot be combined with any other package, promotional offer, discount, gift card or third-party booking.
Trusting that devoted DINE guests will wish to hear from the association, your receipt of the $50 DINE Reward Certificate initiates your inclusion in future mailings and email communications from Distinctive Inns of New England. If you do not wish to be added to the mailing list, simply mention it to your DINE innkeepers.
Knowing you enjoy the inn experience, the $50 DINE Reward Certificate will make it a little easier to visit more than one of the award-winning Distinctive Inns of New England, offering plenty of romance and relaxation. Whether you’re new to DINE or a veteran of the great getaways in DINE country, stay once and we’ll contribute $50 to your next two-or-more night DINE stay. Stay again, and we’ll do the same for the next time around until you’ve visited all the member inns. We’re passing the buck to make it even easier to enjoy time in all of the DINE inns.
Visit each of the Distinctive Inns of New England by clicking below on links that will take you to each of their websites. Don’t forget to book directly with the inn when you plan your getaway and call the inn when booking a stay with your $50 DINE Reward Certificate.
In Maine: Inn at English Meadows in Kennebunkport
In Connecticut: Inn at Harbor Hill Marina in Niantic